Chicken is an economical, protein-rich and delicious option that is perfect to incorporate into your diet.
Presented on the Brazilian table, chicken is a food rich in proteins, in addition to being the perfect alternative when you want to replace red meat. What makes it so popular in Brazilian cuisine is the possibility of application in different recipes, being able to prepare simple dishes and more, with a small investment and a lot of taste. To encourage you, Adria, the brand of pasta, cookies and bread from M. Dias Branco, teaches you how to prepare a delicious and colorful Screw with chicken and vegetables.
The combination of chicken with pasta creates a wonderful dish, ready in a few minutes. Adria believes that life happens in the details, so finish the recipe with grated Parmesan cheese and give the dish another sweet touch.
Check the preparation method below:
Mix with chicken and vegetables
1 pack of Adria Pasta with Screw Eggs 500g
½ kg chicken fillet, cut into strips
2 tablespoons of canola or soybean oil
4 minced garlic cloves
10 ripe tomatoes, skin and seeds, chopped
2 bay leaves
2 cups of small carrots
5 broccoli bouquets
1 medium zucchini, cubed
50 g grated Parmesan cheese
salt to taste
Mode of preparation:
– In a medium bowl, add chicken and salt.
– In a medium pan, heat the oil, add the garlic, add the chicken and let it fry until golden.
– Add the tomatoes and bay leaves and cook until the tomatoes are soft.
– Adjust the salt and remove the bay leaves and keep aside.
– In a medium medium, add carrots, broccoli, zucchini and cook in salted water until soft. Drain and set aside.
– In a large pot, boil 5 liters of water and salt and cook the pasta. To do this, add the pasta and stir occasionally until the water comes to a boil. Let it cook according to the time indicated on the package or until it becomes “al dente”, that is, soft but resistant to the bite.
– Remove the pasta, put it in a large saucepan, add tomato sauce with chicken, vegetables and mix well with the help of two large spoons.
– Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve next.
Adria is one of the leading brands of pasta, cookies and pastries in the country. Part of the product portfolio of M. Dias Branco SA Indústria e Comércio de Alimentos, it operates mainly in the Southeast region. Being in the Brazilian market since 1951, it has more than 80 products (pasta, cookies and toppings) and lines recognized by the end consumer such as Grano Duro, Tortinhas, Plugados and Adria Plus Life.
About M. Dias Branco
Founded in 1953, M. Dias Branco is a company in the food sector with shares traded in the Novo Mercado sector on B3. Its history began in the 40s, with the Padaria Imperial, an initiative of Manuel Dias Branco in Fortaleza (CE).
Today, its activities provide more than 16,000 direct jobs in different regions, which shows its efforts to develop the country’s economy and society. The company has 17 factories or industrial units, seven of which have wheat milling systems, in addition to 30 commercial branches, which prioritize the distribution of its products throughout Brazil and more than 40 countries.
Headquartered in Eusébio (CE), M. Dias Branco is the national leader in biscuits and pasta. From the acquisition of Jasmine Alimentos, which was completed on August 31, 2022, it also took the lead in whole grain cookies, granolas and gluten-free bread. It is indicated in organic, functional, integrated, gluten-free, lactose-free and sugar products.
The company owns some major companies, such as Vitarella, Piraquê, Adria, Fortaleza, Richester and Isabela, producing cookies, pasta, flour, margarine, snacks and pastries. In November 2021, the Fit Food brand was acquired, the Company’s first attempt in the healthy food market, with products such as dry rice, peanut butter, chocolate and pasta made from corn. Also noteworthy are the brands Frontera, for snacks, and Smart, for spices and condiments.