A simple recipe that makes a lot
If you don’t have money and need to make a delicious snack with a few ingredients to serve your kids, check out how to make buttery snacks for snacks with 3 ingredients.
In addition, being an economical recipe, these cookies produce a lot and are delicious to melt in your mouth. Take a recipe book and write this down, as you will want to repeat it again and again.
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends, because these cookies will definitely be a hit wherever you go.
- 200 grams of butter
- 500 grams of corn starch
- 1 can of condensed milk
How to make 3 butter cookies for a snack:
- In a bowl, put butter, cornstarch, soft milk and mix well until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Shape the dough into small balls about 1 cm long and flatten each slightly.
- Transfer them to a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, check that the cookies are golden on the bottom (they will still be white on top), press them lightly with a fork and return to the oven for 5 minutes, or until they are completely golden.
- Now just worship. Enjoy your meal.