A pot about 30 to 40 centimeters high and 8 to 10 centimeters high, containing all the ingredients described in this recipe, will keep for about an hour and thirty minutes at a time. low heat, in an industrial oven. Cooking food may require more or less time on the fire, depending on the size of the pot and the amount of ingredients.
- Do not open the pan before one hour of cooking time;
- Do not stir the ingredients while cooking;
- After an hour of cooking and/or if necessary, AT THIS TIME DO NOT EXCEED YOURSELF WITH THE SPIRIT THAT WILL COME OUT OF THE FLOOR, remove it with a big spoon with the help of a cloth, little by little. side of the lid to check the amount of broth in the pan. If the broth is dry, use a fork to see if the chicken meat is tender or if the meat is “sticking to the bottom”. Check and turn off the flame when the ingredients are cooked.
- Always pay attention to the fire on the stove, increase or decrease it if necessary, so that the onion juice does not dry completely and the meat does not stick to the bottom of the pan. The trick is to leave some broth in the pan, so it can be served on rice, as a side dish.
The following suggestions:
- soft rice;
- A mixed salad of colorful greens;
- Boiled vegetable salad;
- Creamy polenta;
- Or as much as you like.