Considered one of the most economical meats, chicken wings are a great choice for snacks. And more: the wings can be combined with different sauces. Spicy or not, fried or grilled, with or without sauce… it doesn’t matter! IN chicken wings It was a real pleasure. It even tastes like bar food.
Check out this easy recipe, which is prepared in just 30 minutes and even teaches you how to prepare a delicious cucumber soup!
While: 30 min
Activities: 8 meals
Ingredients for Chicken Wings with Sauce
- 1.5 kg of chicken wings, split (tender parts and wings)
- 1 packet of powdered chicken stock
- 1/4 cup (tea) red vinegar
- 1 grated onion
- Soya oil
- A wedge of lime to accompany
- 400 g of natural yogurt
- 1/2 cup store-bought mayonnaise
- 1 large seedless cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup mint (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of pepper sauce
In a bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, cucumber, mint, chili sauce and refrigerate for 30 minutes. In another bowl, soak the chicken with the chicken, vinegar and onion and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Fry in hot oil until golden and drain on a paper towel. Serve with cucumber sauce and lemon wedges.
+The best content in your email for free. Choose your favorite Terra Journal. Click here!