Check out this easy and delicious recipe that makes a lot.
If you love bananas, you probably know how fast they grow, but when they start to turn dark quickly, use them to make a delicious meal. chocolate banana cookies. The result is delicious lunch, very healthy, which contains two chemicals that increase our body’s energy. The preparation is very simple and requires very little. It won’t take more than 40 minutes to prepare them, because the recipe only takes 15 minutes in the oven.
These cookies several days if you keep them in a closed container. That is why it is good to prepare a large amount to be found at home and to surprise guests. One of the advantages of these cookies is that you can flavor them however you like, less sugar, more or less sugar. chocolate or use cocoa.
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- Half a cup of chocolate or cocoa
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (or 1 cup)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- A teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350º and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add flour, cocoa, salt and yeast and keep aside.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, mashed bananas, butter, beaten egg and vanilla. Mix everything, beating vigorously until you get a uniform paste.
- Add your reserved ingredients, add chocolate chips and stir again.
- Take a spoonful of the dough and place it on a baking sheet. Do the same with the rest of the dough to make cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until brown.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool before eating.
When you try these banana chocolate chip cookies, you’ll feel the buzz. The reason is that bananas contain simple sugars such as sucrose, dextrose and glucose, which are immediately converted into energy. In addition, they produce B vitamins, which are very important for the production of cellular energy.
On the other hand, chocolate is not very useful. It helps to lose weight, it is a great antioxidant, it reduces stress and makes us feel better while using it releases hormones related to pleasure.