There’s nothing like a good carrot cake all chocolate to sweeten the day. The Doma House recipe has a generous serving of warm brigadeiro and is finished with a sprinkle. Preparation takes 1 hour and makes five main meals.
250 g of carrots;
½ cup of oil;
2 ½ cups of wheat flour;
2 cups of sugar;
1 tablespoon of baking powder.
1 can of breast milk;
1 tablespoon of butter;
½ cup chocolate powder;
½ cup grated chocolate.
1. Grease a 20 x 30 cm shape with butter and flour. Reserve
two. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
3. Peel the carrot and cut it into slices.
4. Place in a blender with eggs and oil.
5. Pour the mixture into the bowl. Add sugar and wheat flour sifted with yeast. Mix
6. Put the dough in the shape, put it in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
7. Put the milk in the pan. Add chocolate chips and butter, and bring to a low heat.
8. Keep stirring until it starts to loosen from the bottom of the pan. Reserve
9. Cut the cake into squares.
10. Fill a round plate with chips, sprinkle with warm chocolate syrup and finish with sprinkles. worship