The sprinkle biscuit is one of the most beloved of all. Perfect for serving for breakfast or a quick lunch, with a cup of coffee. But for those who are looking for a healthier version of this recipe, we have it cookie sprinkle action.
Biscuit sprinkles bring the usual taste, with the addition of chia and does not take milk. Therefore, it is a good choice for those who are lactose intolerant, for example, or just looking for the best types of traditional recipes.
Overall, this recipe is delicious and easy to make. Preparation time is on average 45 minutes, and produces 60 cookies depending on the size..
Also, check out this Fried Biscuit Sprinkle Recipe.
Cookie sprinkles recipe
- 250 grams of sour cream
- 1 egg
- 120 ml corn oil or soybean oil
- 200 ml of cold water
- 1 teaspoon salt (I will use pink Himalayan salt)
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- First, start by boiling 150 ml of water and add oil.
- Then, turn off the heat and slowly add a sprinkle of sour cream, with chia and salt.
- Mix everything well with the help of a spoon.
- Then take the warm dough and put it in the mixer and add the egg.
- Beat everything well until the dough comes together and slowly add the rest of the water.
- In this way, transfer the dough to a pastry bag and cut off the tip.
- On a baking sheet, make cookies in your favorite shape, round or long.
- Put the sprinkle cookies in the oven preheated to 200 ° C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, remove from the oven and wait to cool before serving.
Tips for preparing biscuit sprinkles
- Some people like their cookies more golden, some more white. So, depending on your preference you can leave more or less time in the oven. Check out the classic flour cookie recipe here.
- To save the sprinkler cookies, The root is to be stored in closed pots or plastic bags so that it does not go soft. In this way, they stay as they are.
- Another tip is about size, The thinner the cookie, the more crispy it will be..
- The recipe calls for using a stand mixer, but if you don’t have one, you can beat it with a spoon, as much as you can. In this case, the dough will be slightly smaller, but the taste will be the same.
Anyway, what do you think of this recipe? Use the opportunity to also learn how to make cheese bread from a blender.
Sources: Isabel Krempel Cozinha Travessa