In the column Talking about the kitchen this Friday (29), at BandNews FM Espírito Santo, and leader Sylvia Lis teaches how to prepare recipes penne with grilled chicken, a type of pasta in Italian cuisine that, like others, can be used with sauces. In this case, we used creamy pesto. Listen:
Pesto Grilled Chicken Penne with Creamy Pesto
. 400g of chicken breast fillet sprinkled with salt.
. 1 tablespoon of butter
. 1 tablespoon of olive oil
. 1 cup fresh asparagus or French beans, cooked and cut into 4cm pieces
. 2 spoons finely chopped white onion
. 4 crushed garlic cloves
. 400 g of sour cream
. 100 g grated Parmesan cheese
. 1 cup fresh basil leaves
. 1 sprig of fresh parsley
. 2 tablespoons of chopped peanuts
. 500 g pasta oil.
Step by step
– In a blender, beat the basil leaves with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/2 cup of water.
– Boil the oil and fry the fillet for 5 minutes on each side or until it is cooked through.
– Remove from heat, cover, let cool and cut into 1cm slices.
– Boil 2 liters of water, add 1 spoon of salt and cook the pasta al dente.
– While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce.
preparation of soup
– In a large pan, add the butter and fry the onions and garlic.
– Add peanuts and a little brown water.
– Add the cream and let it heat up.
– Add the pesto and mix well. Warm others.
– Then add cheese and mix so that it melts and forms a book.
– Drain the pasta and reserve some of the cooking water.
– Add it to hot sauce.
– Mix, and add asparagus and chicken fillet strips. Mix more.
– If necessary, add a little of the reserved cooking water.
Serve immediately garnished with basil leaves. Enjoy your meal!