The happiness that will overcome you
It’s dessert time and there’s nothing better than the perfect combination of delicious flavors: Oreo ice cream cake. Mix cookies and ice cream, and chocolate, all in this presentation!
This simple recipe made with only 4 ingredients will be one of your favorites from now on, not only for its taste, but also for its ease of preparation.
Keep reading and write everything down in the recipe book, because it will definitely be a success.
Oreo ice cream cake recipe
- 1 pack of Oreos
- 300 grams of hot chocolate syrup
- 1 and a half liters of ice cream
- Bread cream as a topping, taste
Oreo ice cream cake preparation
- Place the Oreo cookies in a large bag or food processor to crush them into fine crumbs.
- Set aside half a cup of these cookies to cool, the rest of the oreos, transfer them to a bowl.
- Bake the chocolate syrup according to the manufacturer’s instructions, slowly pour it over the oreos in the bowl, mixing to combine.
- Transfer this mixture to a container about 30 cm long and distribute evenly.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Place the ice cream at room temperature for 30 minutes to soften.
- Then spread soft ice cream everywhere on the cookie crust.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cookie crumbs.
- Return the container and place it in the freezer for 6 hours before serving.
- If you want, you can add sour cream as a topping.