Summer insists on not letting the temperature drop and you can’t stay in the kitchen anymore? So take it easy, because there really are ways that don’t involve walking eat out every day. You don’t need to be a cooking boss to ‘cook’ these recipes, plus: you don’t have to heat up the kitchen when using the oven.
From light starters, to complete dishes and delicatessen, we have healthy and fresh summer recipes for every taste and we have made you a menu for the whole day.
A starter with a smooth bowl
To start the day well you have to be energetic and in summer there is nothing better than betting on fruit. IN Smoothie bowls help you feel full and if you can’t resist sharing everything on social media, they are very photogenic!
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 4 frozen unpeeled bananas
- 250 g of strawberries
- 125 g of raspberries
- 200 g of granola
- Combine frozen bananas and strawberries (without stems) in a food processor/robot.
- Grind until you have a creamy paste and divide between 4 bowls.
- Garnish with sliced raspberries and strawberries and add granola to taste.
A cold salad to survive the heat
There is no science here. IN cold salads It is usually the dish of choice for many people during the summer, especially for those who love it keep the line on beach days. back to natural productsthe best cold salads can include very fresh fruit. Be careful with eggs, at this time of hot days they are not the best friends.
salad recommendation: mango, avocado, tomato, lime, chives, cooked shrimp, lettuce and sunflower seeds.
Guacamole for a relaxing day
For a midday starter or snack, the Guacamole call for spring. With bright colors, it is good to add to toasts or even nachos.
- 3 ripe avocados
- ½ red onion
- chopped coriander
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil, salt, pepper
- 1 lime and 1 chilli (if you like it spicy)
- Cut the avocado and remove the seeds (you have to do it as soon as possible because the avocado oxidizes quickly).
- Remove all the pulp from the avocado with a spoon and mash it in a bowl with the help of a fork, leaving even a few pieces to give the consistency of guacamole.
- Add chopped tomatoes, onions and chopped coriander and mix everything together. Add salt and pepper and add olive oil and lemon juice.
- If you can’t resist spicy, add chilli in a small piece.
Cheat diet with fruit ice cream
It is true that summer and ice cold they are the perfect combination, but they also prove to be a real challenge for anyone trying to do it keep the look. So that you don’t escape from your daily activities, but you can enjoy the delicious taste of ice cream, we recommend fruit ice creams and we believe they will surprise you!
Ingredients (for 8 ice creams):
- 750g of frozen fruit (here you can let your imagination run wild and even make ice cream in layers)
- 250 g of Greek yogurt
- juice of ½ lemon
- Combine fruit and Greek yogurtmix them until you get a thick and thick puree.
- Pour everything into the molds, present the ice cream sticks and take it to the freezer until it is solidified (at least 3 hours).
Note: if you want to do it layers of different fruits, the idea is the same. You should think about the ratio of 150g of frozen fruit with 2 spoons of yogurt to make each layer. In this case it is important that you make a layer, put it in the freezer for 12 minutes, and then only you should put the second layer (and so on).
Dine in the comfort of a well wrapped meal
for my loved ones wrapped upknow that this a Simple, fast, light solution and very sweet that he stood for hot hot days where, as a rule, we have low appetite. Take a look at our advice and try it. You can always put your favorites and even make a special version for the little ones.
- Rice crepes, cucumber, onion, coriander, courgette, carrot tube, tomato, pepper, avocado (and come on, if you insist a lot, you can use tuna or chicken).
- To make the wrap, just soften the rice leaves fill it with your favorite vegetables.
- If you don’t want them raw, do it quick fry with a little oil, then add it and wrap it right when they are cooked.
- Tip: a squeeze of lemon is perfect for fresh food.
Note: If you prefer something thicker but don’t want to eat bread, You can also choose a tortilla. Just heat the frying pan first, so you can fold it, and then just fill the wrap to taste.