Learn this recipe from the chef Mari and prepare delicious cookies without lactose, with the new vegetable butter, Vutter. Look!
Meet Vutter, a butter made from coconut oil, completely natural and without allergens
Chef Mariangela Guimaraes*
- 100 g of butter Traditional Vutter scrape
- 2 cups (tea) / 250g all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (tea) / 100 g of sugar
- 3 g ground cinnamon or lemon zest or orange zest or vanilla or instant coffee
Mode of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees. Mix the wheat flour with the butter with your hands until it becomes sandy. Mix the rest of the ingredients until you have a homogeneous mass. Store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin on a floured surface and cut cookies using different shape cutters.
- Place on a baking sheet, lined with paper, and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. The cookies should be removed from the oven as soon as they start to become a little golden, even if they are still soft. They only harden after they cool completely. After cooling, if you like, make a chocolate bath or spread jelly, guava or dulce de leche.
* Chef Mariângela Guimarães – @doce_mari_confeitaria
** This post does not necessarily reflect the views of the UAI Portal.