Who said salad is only lettuce? Perfect for summer, salads can be a perfect and very tasty meal. For this, just use creativity and combine some ingredients, such as grains. In addition, add flavor, they also make you feel better! Wheat salad recipe Ana Maria Braga
It’s just delicious and easy to make. Learn how to make this delicious and delicious meal.
- 360 grams or 2 cups of wheat tea
- 215 grams of chopped ricotta
- 100 grams of sliced salami
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut into 4 pieces
- Half a bunch of arugula, finely chopped
- 1 sachet of vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Zest of 1 Sicilian lemon
- Parsley, oregano and salt to taste
In a pan, pour water and leave the wheat grains to cook for 45 minutes. Then, in the bowl, pour 360 grams of wheat grains (or 2 cups of tea), 215 grams of chopped ricotta, 100 grams of chopped salami, 10 tomatoes. -cut 4 cherries, half a bunch of arugula, finely chopped, 1 bag of vegetables, 2 spoons of olive oil, zest of one lemon, parsley, oregano and salt to taste.