At BBB 22, Natália, Jessilane, Linn da Quebrada and Naiara Azevedo (who left the reality show) became famous. The group honors the nickname with frequent conversations around the table and fireplace.
On one of those occasions, Linn was cooking stroganoff when she told her friend Jessi that she wanted the recipe. “My favorite thing, I learned from my mother.”
Stroganoff appeared in the childhood imagination of the artist. She grew up in her friend’s house between the towns of Votuporanga and São José do Rio Preto and received visits from her mother, who worked as a domestic and lived far away.
The days he was with Lilian’s mother were the days he went to the table. To GNT, Linn said:
When I remember mine mother, I’m thinking of stroganoff. She always cooks for me.”
Watch the episode “LINNdona de casa” and see, below, the recipe that is Linn’s trademark on the show.
From mother to daughter: how to do it
- Cut the whole chicken breast into medium cubes and squeeze it with the juice of one lemon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a pan and melt two tablespoons of butter. Then fry the chopped onions for about two minutes.
- Add the smooth chicken breasts and cover. The meat will release water and dry out.
- When this happens, add two cups of tomato sauce, four spoons of ketchup and two spoons of Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Wait for the sauce to boil and thicken a little.
- Finally, add half a cup of pickled mushrooms and half a cup of sour cream. Turn off the fire as soon as it reaches the desired product and work as usual: with rice and potato straw.