A quick, easy, economical and delicious recipe!
MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH ❗❗ EASY MEAT FREE AND MILK FREE COOKIES – DELICIOUS, ECONOMICAL, EASY AND FAST
To prepare this delicious recipe, let’s go to the ingredients step by step!
2/3 cup sugar (120 g)
2 cups all-purpose flour (340g)
1/4 cup vegetable oil (60ml)
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence (10 ml)
Chocolate chips for garnish (optional)
- In a bowl, put wheat flour, sugar and mix well;
- Add eggs, oil, vanilla essence and mix, massaging the dough until smooth;
- Knead briefly, slice and open with the help of a roller to a thickness of about 5mm;
- Cut the cookies in the size and shape you want, I cut them with a 6cm diameter cup, I made 6 parts around the edges, I pinched the ends to give the shape of the flower and put a drop of chocolate in the middle; (follow the steps in the video)
- Place in a greased and floured form and take it to the oven preheated to 180 ° C for 20 minutes or until the edge of the cookie is golden.
- Check out the step-by-step instructions in the video below so you don’t miss all the tips!
- GREEK VIDEO