You know those cookies that melt in your mouth? CONDENSED MILK BISCUITS WITH MILK NEST are easy and quick to make! With a cup of coffee there is nothing better! WITHOUT GLUTEN, you can eat guilt-free, DELICious!
DAN MILK BISCUITS AND FLOUR | MELTS IN THE MOUTH
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with your hands until you have a soft dough. If it is dry, add a little condensed milk.
- To see the dough CLICK HERE
- Use half a teaspoon of sweetener as a measure and make balls as if they were sweets
- Grease the shape and place the balls. With a fork on the cookies
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and put in a jar with a lid.
- They are delicious, melt in your mouth!