How about learning the recipe Homemade milkshake what melts in your mouth? This is today’s recipe, super simple and easy to make and it turns out very well.
By the way, children will love these cookies, even if you put them in beautiful shapes, like hearts and stars. As well as these cookies decorated for Christmas that we have already learned on the page.
To prepare Ninho milk cookies, only a few basic ingredients, an oven and a refrigerator are enough. These cookies are good to serve for breakfast or lunch, and even put in a lunch box.
However, Preparation time is 30 minutes, 1 hour for dough to rest and 20 minutes for baking. Moreover, in these proportions. The recipe makes a kilo of cookiesso if you want less, just make it with half the ingredients.
Take the opportunity to check out some delicious recipes with Nest milk.
Nest milk cookie recipe
- First, to make Ninho milk biscuits you need to sift the dry ingredients.
- So, in a large bowl, mix the cornstarch, wheat flour and Ninho milk.
- Then add flour and butter.
- In this way, mix everything well until you have a soft dough. Therefore, it is important to mix well, so start with a spoon and then with your hands, leaving the dough well together.
- When the dough reaches this point, put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After this time, you can shape the cookies as you like, in shapes or even rounds.
- Then, put on a baking sheet greased with flour and put it in a preheated oven at 180 ° C and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then you can serve.
Ninho milk biscuit preparation suggestions
- In this recipe, you can use butter or margarineIt’s your choice, both work well.
- When baking, Be sure to leave space between each cookie so as not to risk stopping.
- If desired, you can also replace sugar with half a can of milk. By the way, we have already taught you how to make a vegetarian version of milkshake here.
- A great tip is do not wait for the cookie to harden before taking it out of the oven, if it is brown on the bottom it will be in the right place. After all, you don’t want hard cookies, but melt in your mouth.
- After the cookies are baked, The tip is to pass them in Ninho milkit gets even sweeter and better.
Anyway, what do you think of this recipe? Then you will want to learn how to make guava cookies.
Sources: Confeitaria de Sucesso Comedinhas do Chef